Thursday, October 23, 2008





NEW CREATIONS

hey yall sorry its took so long for another post but i have been really busy trying to get stuff ready for the little bit of christmas i have actually tried something new i hope you don't get mad at me amber for trying to do some of these myself they still don't look as good as yours i so wish i could just stay at home and do these all day long and keep jordan at home with me and take rylee to school and pick her up everyday one of these days i might get the chance but anyways tell me what you think about these

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! Those look great! I'm very impressed!!

amber leann said...

See girl, I told you that you could so do these! They look great! I've got sooooo much to work on too....but to find the time is a different story, lol!